Thursday, April 17, 2008

A bunch of random stuff.

So I finally have a moment to type a little bit. Autumn has been sick the last few days with thrush so we finally have got her medicated so things are a little bit better. I have Forgotten that when they are sick they love to be held a lot. But thank goodness she likes the swing too. Doug has been taking all three kids for me at 5:30 am so I could have a little me time at the gym. He says that she knows when I am not here because she will wake up and scream the whole time until ten minutes tell I get home at 7:30 am.. But the kicker is, is she is a sleep in the swing when I come in. So I can have that much need shower. I am glad that he gets to see that side of here because when things aren't done at home I just have to Say it's one of Autumns days. People Laugh at me because I wear a stop watch that goes off every three hours and they wounder why? The answer is it reminds me to feed her. With all the busyness of the two boys and getting use to a little one again I tend to forget to feed her so it is my little reminder. I am grateful to have her hear and to have Doug around a little bit more during this slow time at work, and to spend some much need time together.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Autumn (hope I spelled that right) is such a cuttie pie! I can't believe how big Jared and Ethan are getting! Sounds like you are a buisy girl! Keep up the good work!
LOL

ethans first game

ethans first game

Jareds first game

Jareds first game

autumn 3 months old

autumn 3 months old
all smiles

autumn 2 months old

autumn 2 months old

Autumn 1 month old

Autumn 1 month old
she has lungs